View Single Post
Old 21-11-2014, 17:50   #1015
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Anyone heard any rumours about wwe network?? i read something off twitter saying it was coming in january. It was going to be the same over the top service as USA. The reason why it was delayed was due to sky having advertised pay per views already up till december and it breach of contract??

It doesnt sound very realistic to be honest?? I'll try to find the link.
Nothing yet mate just rumours floating arounf it'll be January 2015 a lot of people are like "don't bother telling us WWE because we won't believe you now"

Rumour also TLC may now be on Skysports1 not box office.

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Season 6 was only added to Netflix a couple of months ago and the S7 UK DVD release date isn't until March (can't find a US DVD release date), so It my be a while before season 7 hits Netflix.

I must admit, after the S6 finale, I paid for the first episode of S7 from Amazon UK, but resisted buying more, as it works out very expensive buying in HD at £2.50 per episode.
I got loads to get through lol i have all seasons of SOA then i have Dexter all seasons then hell on wheels all seasons so quite a few months worth there lol.