Thread: Virgin Talkmore anytime
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 09:27   #2
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Talkmore anytime

I sympathise, I've also been caught out by this.

Calls to the major mobile operators' numbers are included, however some numbers such as those starting 070 or some of the smaller mobile operators which route calls differently (they look like regular mobile numbers but will be itemised as 'WiFi call') are not included. Examples of these are Lyca mobile, vectone and others which often include packages of cheap calls to other countries.

When I complained to virgin that it was impossible to distinguish from a number whether or not it would be included in the talk more anytime package I was given short shrift and told the t&cs were clear that the inclusive calls only applied to numbers allocated to the four main operators EE, O2, Vodafone, Three (and MVNOs using their networks). Its a ridiculous situation, but they don't care because the t&cs are clear. It's just a shame the 07 number allocation isn't

Last edited by Inactive Digital; 14-09-2019 at 09:28. Reason: Typo
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote