View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 12:43   #13891
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
The fun has began she threw a hissy fit by all accounts and has tried to get in contact with me, try she may as she is blocked from all phones and blacklisted on my emails so the only way she can contact is by coming directly to my door and good luck getting past D and my two boys as we both know that:
(A) The likely hood of her doing this is slim.
(B) If she did then D would send her away with her tail between her legs and let's be honest here either D or my boys would love the (B) scenario.
If only I could be a fly on her wall.

Don't be surprised if she tries to manipulate you through your Dad. I know he appears to have mended his ways but old habits can be hard to break.

Jo x