View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 00:33   #50
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
Re: Is it Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Is this art, the lady that did it thinks it is, I beg to differ, it looks more like abuse to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWArOIdWJGA
Certainly could be abuse... I would be interested to know what parents would put that.

Back to art... Its the sign of a very poor artist. Anyone that lacks the conception that they have to have actual models pose exactly, and that she is so poor at rendering a design that she has to use photos, subjecting kids to that, is very poor form for me.

However, if you want an excellent example of brilliant art of that concept, see this from artist Mark Ryden.

Rose:

Still sends chills down my spine... Just like The Scream by Munch (which has just been found after being stolen for years).

punky is offline   Reply With Quote