View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 21:43   #64
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Data Breach Incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
If successful and VM aren't ordered to pay costs, they take 35% of your compensation. If the case is unsuccessful, they don't charge anything, so will have lost out financially.

They must have worked out that, on balance, they will win enough cases to cover their costs and make a profit.

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

I was advised that blackmail, whether it involved something that was true or not, is an offence.

If someone threatened to tell the school where a teacher worked that s/he was a paedophile (when they weren't) unless they paid them money, this would be an offence AIUI.
You really want to waste police time over this? I bet virgin staff would jump for joy when finally go.Which I don't think you ever will guess what freeview won't gives damn about you!