View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 00:57   #5970
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
If I ignore then I'm tacitly approving of the spread of misinformation on the internet. I couldn't possibly do that.
Well, no, you are not. You could maintain a dignified silence.

I don't know what 'misinformation' you are referring to. If you are saying that the decline in viewing traditional channels and the increase in numbers subscribing to VOD services is incorrect, please say so. And if you can support your statements with links proving that to be wrong, please do so.

As I see it, you just disagree with everything that shows the way this is all going without providing a shred of evidence to support your views.

We all get that you want things to stay the same. But you are completely incapable of recognising the evidence that shows otherwise.

Prove me wrong, if you can..

---------- Post added at 00:57 ---------- Previous post was at 00:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Whereas I have 2 V6 boxes, I rarely watch things live. Preferring to watch when I want to - sounds like I am an obvious target for streaming - however I have never watched a streamed program in my life.

Each to his/her own.
Maybe you should try it, to see how easy and convenient it is.