View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 14:04   #5956
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Popular gets subscribers, so popular does equal profit. Of course people are still viewing scheduled tv - I never said they were not. What I am saying is that the trend is pointing very much towards what I have been saying will happen for some time now.

Scheduled TV is restrictive. It is nothing like as convenient as on demand viewing. However, I get that you are happy with the status quo.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

And your responses are just as predictable, Den!
Popular doesn't equal profit. The free newspapers handed out in train stations are popular. Ask the public to spend 50p and see who goes out their way to buy it.

I don't know why you insist on personalising it that "I prefer the status quo. I'm an utter irrelevance and macroeconomic level. I'm asking you to demonstrate how the market substantially shifts and you cannot.

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You could say that about half the threads on here SnoopZ.
In fairness if Old Boy starts seven threads on the same thing what can you do?