View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 00:28   #3
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: OnDigltal/ITV Digital exclusive channels and services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Ah the nostalgia.

I remember getting the prepaid box with six channels (I think) £99 for 12 months. Pixelation was quite common, despite being about ten miles from a large transmitter at that point.
Yes you are right about the 6 channels with your prepaid box.

I had E4, Sky One, Nick/Paramount Comedy, UK Gold plus two other channels plus ITV Sport Channel from July 2001.

I got my old On Digital / ITV Digital from my local Woolworths in January 2001. But the channels I ordered was broadcast for FREE on my box after January 2002 up to ITV Digital was placed in administration. Months later I got 2p put into my bank from the ITV Digital administration team.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 05-10-2021 at 00:33.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote