View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 21:51   #9
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Are you Eligible for the £140 Warm Home Discount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
So where does it say that currently the disabled automatically qualify? If they are on means tested benefits, they will qualify because of that. The claim was that the plan was to scrap entitlement for the disabled, when no such current entitlement exists.
At the moment it's, first come, first served for a fixed number of places.
Technically I qualify, but financially don't need it, so don't claim and leave the money for somebody to receive. With the new plan, I might end up receiving it anyway.
It would be incredibly complicated to factor in fuel type, energy efficiency levels, and individual needs, as suggested in the consultation process. Although I can see that if somebody uses oil for heating, that won't be a visible factor in assessing their energy usage. That will be for the challenge process.
Where did I say they did?
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote