View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019, 20:57   #43
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Spoiler: 

I thought the film was a bit of a mess. The plot was all over the place and it all seemed a bit tacked on, the Emperor being back made little sense and they didn't bother to explain it much. That said it was hard to see where they could go.

Retconing Rey to one against be related to someone also seemed to mess with one of the best part of Last Jedi, that she wasn't 'someone' and had to find her own place in this story. Nope, Palpatine's Granddaughter. I knew they would do something like that because of the anger from fans that she wasn't part of a family line.
I think they had a lot of work to fix some of the story and plot issues that appeared because of The Last Jedi. Those parts of the film took a while to clear up. So sadly less time was left for actually finishing the movie.