View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 00:00   #21
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Irish referendum on abortion May 25 2018

This is absolutely outstanding news for the DUP:

https://news.sky.com/story/some-sinn...laims-11392617

Quote:
In her first interview since Ireland's referendum on the issue, she told Sky News a lot of people were feeling "disenfranchised" by the result.

"I have had emails from Nationalists and Republicans in Northern Ireland not quite believing what is going on and saying they will be voting for the DUP because they believe we are the only party that supports the unborn," she said.

"There are many people who are shocked in the Republic of Ireland and whilst I completely acknowledge the result that happened last Saturday, that doesn't take away from the fact that there's a substantial minority of people who feel disenfranchised."

"There is only one party that is stopping us from doing all of that and bizarrely, that is Sinn Fein, the people who say they want change on in relation to abortion and in relation to same-sex marriage. You can't have it both ways," she added
I am as Catholic as they get but wow I would stand with Arlene over the likes of SF any day...I would hope that more and more Catholics defect from the Republic's version of Christianity (which has a fetish for abortion and homosexuality) and accept that it is Ulster that has gotten this correct.

Go Arlene!
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote