View Single Post
Old 20-06-2012, 19:33   #5183
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I've got endomondo as well but what I need is something that tells me when it's time to run or walk. I get distracted very easily and can't rely on checking the time etc. The ones I use have a voice that tells you when to do it, when you're at the halfway point and it has been scientifically produced so the speed and distance increments are optimal and appropriate for the pace.
I see what you mean. I prefer getting distracted - the runs go in quicker.

I just used lamposts when I was walking / running. Depending on the spacing between the lamposts, I'd run for a couple then walk for one and increased the runs as I got fitter. That plan falls apart if you're using country roads and the next town/ lampost is 5 miles away
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote