View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 19:32   #4
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Is it cable forum that is the cause ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Is it the cause of what ?

If kerpasky does not let you use CF then thats a problem with kerpasky.

(I assume you actually mean Kaspersky ?)
So to be clear Spam e mails to and address only given to cable forum . The provider of the server has a number of addresses the one on cable forum IS the only address that is getting them . Have 12 active addresses all others clean
It's says that there is a data miner .and I guess that data is the email address only used on this site.which is getting spam e mails .the address provider is used of more that one e mail yet cable forum is the only one with problems .. yes i
Mean Kaspersky .how ever typing on a tablet is hard work ! As you can see from the paragraphs. Whitelist I don't think so. Works on tablet even though I guess it were it is getting my address. As I have no tie up between the two other than an e mail address .which is a dead end I can live with it. Sent message to Kaspersky and they stand by the report . Guess the creators of this site know better than them

Last edited by Itshim; 12-11-2020 at 19:37.