View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 14:03   #5155
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't see how. Surely, you need more than three clicks for your smart TV - one for 'Home', a couple (or more) clicks of your up/down or across buttons, and a click over the app itself to get to the app.

On the V6, a click on Home, a click on Apps & Games, a click on Favourites and a click on the app.

Each click gets a pretty instantaneous response, at least in my experience.
Why would i want to turn the V6 on when it takes me about 3-5 seconds to click the Prime app on the TV which is about 2 clicks on the same button area and i could easily do it with my eyes closed.

I'm not saying i wouldn't use it but at the moment the apps on my TV are still modern and instant and i don't have to go into different menus to see the apps.

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Netflix on the V6 is very quick on our box.
Quicker than using it from your TV?