View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 11:19   #3
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Paying at the supermarket checkout

You can also apply a bit of science: Distribute the fresh veg along the conveyer as it slows down the checkout operator as they have to weigh it and put in the details.

Put stuff out in the order in which you will pack it, ie Heavy items and bottles first, light stuff like rolls and bread last.

I can usually keep pace with the Lidl operators. We don't have an Aldi so I don't know about them.

Some of the Sainsbury's operators are pretty fast too.