View Single Post
Old 23-11-2021, 21:57   #23
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Has the 'Peppa Pig' Prime Minister lost the plot or is this just a hiccup?

The Tory’s always destroy from within. As soon as one leader is in place they immediately start to look for their successor and to start to undermine them.

I still don’t see anyone in the party that has Boris’ universal appeal. He was, probably still is, the only Eton toff that the red wall actually like.

That may have changed recently, but I certainly don’t see anyone in the Tory party that also command that. So unless he completely melts down, I don’t see him going anywhere.

Javid, Raab, Kwarteng, Zahawi, Shapps and Gove - not a chance…..ever.

Patel? I like, but unlikely - still has time

Liz Truss, I also like.

Sunak, probably, almost certainly, but not yet.

I don’t see any option than for Boris to take them into the next GE.