View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 11:28   #5380
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

At the moment I'm watching a lot of Christian films on Youtube.

Too many of these are of the romance/return to faith/return to home town type but there are some that are worth watching. Also too many rapture/Left Behind types.

The best ones are those that don't try to compete on special effects or big budget films and focus on a message.

What I find is that some casts do a really good job of making a normal scene look acted where good actors can make acting look like real life.