View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 11:18   #12
sneakyalien
cf.member

sneakyalien is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This is what passes for support at VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
My sympathies are with you and I concur with everything you say. It took them nearly a month to get a new V6 to me. Twitter, facebook, review sites and even their own community forum is full of people complaining about this, yet nothing is done.

This last summer an elderly neighbour had trouble with his broadband and was getting nowhere, so I gave him the email of the VM CEO as they have helped me in the past.

They didn't reply for over a month, so he sent another couple of emails to chase them up. He then received a letter from them (which he showed to me) that basically said don't email us again and if you do, we will consider cutting off all your services!!! I kid you not. I asked what he was going to do and he said he'd save them the bother and cancel his services after over 20 years and go somewhere else (which he has done).

A lot of people are now complaining to Ofcom. If enough people do this, they will launch an investigation. If you wish to let them know how you've been treated, this is the link:

https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/...mCCTMonitoring

They also have an Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme called Cisas:

https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/

---------- Post added at 04:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 ----------

It's now much, much worse than NTL ever was Chris. I remember getting annoyed at having to wait 30 to 45 minutes waiting for NTL to answer, but at least they did answer and you got through to someone who spoke better than pidgin English.

I see they're trying to blame covid, but their service has been deteriorating for at least two years. In addition, they've had 9 months to sort it out like other companies have e.g. working from home.
Thanks for that ofcom link. I will complain to ofcom about them.

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

WOW. Just WOW.
So, after two days of being asked for account number etc and then being bumped into the same queue that no-one answers, the imbeciles come back with this(after it has landed back in their queue)..
'Hi Stephen, your speaking to Soumyabrata. Thanks for your query. I see that you want to discuss your Account.
You have reached the right person and I will definitely help you resolve your issue.
I completely understand and apologize for the long wait time. We’re working really hard to deal with the increased demand during this difficult time.
Before we continue can you please confirm :
Are you the account holder
Your account number'

LMFAO
Back to square one and asking for account number all over again.

Who the f##k have they got working in those call centres?
Virgin Media you really are the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with.
sneakyalien is offline   Reply With Quote