View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 20:59   #10
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: This is what passes for support at VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyalien View Post
To do that I need to be able to login and I can't which is the why I have been getting late bill fees because I cannot login to my VM account to actually see bills, amount due etc and VM know all this and do absolutely nothing, but still find the time to charge me £7.50 every month. I absolutely despise VM, utterley despise them. I don't think it is possible to hate a company more than I do VM.
As RobboEdin mentions you just register on the site, it doesn't involve your VM account login, although they may ask some security questions depending on what you ask for.

I've found BT give VM a very good run for their money in the appalling CS competition as well. I had similar issues with them back in the day, but I can understand why you're so mad with VM, it's totally unacceptable.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote