View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 20:39   #9
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: This is what passes for support at VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyalien View Post
To do that I need to be able to login and I can't which is the why I have been getting late bill fees because I cannot login to my VM account to actually see bills, amount due etc and VM know all this and do absolutely nothing, but still find the time to charge me £7.50 every month. I absolutely despise VM, utterley despise them. I don't think it is possible to hate a company more than I do VM.
Access to the Virgin Media Community forum does not require access to your My Virginmedia logon. You can set one up.
In addition, if you access the forum from your Virgin Media broadband internet, they know who you are.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote