View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 19:46   #6
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: This is what passes for support at VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyalien View Post
Yeah why did I not think of that, DOH! Already tried that and ended up waiting that long in a queue that my freshly charged phone battery died. As soon as you select that leaving option you are bunged into a queue that surely cannot be manned or if it is they are purposely making you wait so long that you just give up. I think the last time I waited 2 and a half hours and then the call stopped and I had to start again and then my phone died. If you think that is a good response time then bravo for you, meanwhile, in the real world I will call that what it is: PITIFUL.
You have my sympathies, they can be truly dreadful if you end up talking to offshore.
Have you tried the official forum, they can take a few days to reply but are generally much better at sorting things out.

https://community.virginmedia.com/
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote