Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 19:54   #44
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Picard

I liked the Kelpian episode, it was the only good one. Even though it was only 15 minutes it added so much history and enhanced the story for the main episode for me. It is a shame they couldn't someway have made it mandatory viewing or incorporated it in another episode "10 years ago..........." (or however long ago it was). The Tilly episode did my nut in big time, I wanted to smash her face in. They shouldn't have been allowed to make that episode, it goes against we know. If Star Trek was new we wouldn't know anything different but we have got decades of TNG, DS9, Voyager and even Enterprise and that episode contradicts every flipping rule and regulation in the book. What made it even more laughable is that she was supposed to be training to be an officer yet can't follow the prime directive, can't report intruders to security and can't report potential threats or first contact situations to her captain. What an absolute joke. She does my head in and has done from the start. Her character is completely false and her undisciplined and erratic behaviour would never be tolerated on the bridge of a Starfleet ship.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote