View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 11:28   #3768
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Might not have for much longer, after the way I yelled at my manager today I'm expecting a disciplinary hearing for it.
Please be careful Mark in how you speak to your manager as they could report you for feeling threatened in their working environment. Feeling threatened includes verbal abuse. I know you say it's only yelling but it could be classed as verbal abuse as your manager could say that they felt feelings of fear, intimidation and stress while you were shouting at her (I assume it is the same manager that you yelled at) what I'm saying Mark is be careful as you really do not want anything on your work record that could be related to bullying.

Employers have a responsibility to their employees to make sure that they feel safe at work that includes both you and management. IMO someone shouting at his/her manager could be seen as threatening behaviour that's just my opinion.

Honestly Mark please try and count to 10, then take a deep breath and if that does not work just walk away rather than put yourself in that position again, that's what I would do.

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You really can't say things like that to your employer you need to keep it professional.
Good advice.