View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 16:20   #7911
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
why cant they just put the more adult tv shows on disney+ and use age protection etc? another streaming service to pay towards by the same company....
As I mentioned earlier, Hulu and ESPN are separate strands of Disney + in the States, and I believe similarly that Star will be a separate strand here. Don't know whether we will get sport, though, I've not read anything about that.

I would envisage that we will get a choice of bundles, and if so, I might be tempted to subscribe to the Star strand.

As for PIN numbers, parents can choose how to apply these to stop children from accessing unsuitable material.