View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 10:32   #5107
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Skyscraper: 6.5/10

I haven't given 6.5/10 because it is a bad film, it is just your average predictable cheesy Hollywood action film and is on par with something like 2012 and San Andreas. There were a couple of things which niggled at my realism factor at the beginning of the film which shouldn't have happened but they didn't influence the main story so I let them go. The action and special effects were great if not exaggerated but the one thing which did annoy me is that there is a particular scene you saw in the trailer which they completely changed in the film and I can only assume they did it to expedite the start of the film and get straight to the disaster. I love the technology of the building though and the whole concept and you would wonder if they are working on something like it now.

I wouldn't spend money on going to see this at the cinema but it is definitely worth a watch and your typical Sunday afternoon entertaining film.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote