Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 03:52   #1444
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

He's another I can only see at United. Chelsea are somehow favourites but I can't see him at any Premier League club other than United. He's still got at least two seasons in him at a top level to be fair, its hard to say nowadays, this is a generation that could retire far later. In comparison to the likes of Shearer who was done at about 31ish and kept on playing as a shadow of his former self. Sporting Lisbon would be the other choice but they're in crisis at the moment and they're not really elite enough so that's off the table. PSG, although unsure how they'd manage it given their current FFP situation.

I just can't see a bloke that's still scoring 40+ a season dropping to somewhere like China or the MLS. The lad is worth 400 million, there's no sense in going to China for money. I'd be disappointed if he does.

Bale, Ronaldo and Lukaku completing Man United's front three?

Wonder if they can shift Pogba whilst he's still worth actual money and not magic beans.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 27-05-2018 at 04:31.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote