Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 10:54   #1580
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
It would appear that people are far more ready to listen to and believe Chinese whispers that they are to wait for announcement from the BBC about what it actually plans to do.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

The problem being the BBC schedules pages don't give any indication of where the HD services will be carried. It could be limited to the BBC Boardroom or the DG's office (I'm guessing it will be more than that but who knows?). The additional HD services have been spotted on the schedules page and, in the absence of any announcements from the BBC, people have drawn their own conclusions and spread them across the internet as facts.
These are my sentiments exactly and it can end up with disappointed customers complaining that the "promised" services haven't arrived. I hope BBC One HD regions do appear next month but, until there's an official announcement from the BBC on where and when it'll happen, it seems some have jumped the gun.