View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 14:49   #2638
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Oh crap…..

I’m yet to see any of the advantages or signs of advantages, but as before I hope we get them.

My biggest concern now is having a competent enough government to deliver these imho ‘supposed advantages’
Agreed. So far, any advantages seem to be being enjoyed by the EU at our expense.

I still don't feel that the deal was particularly great or that the UK has been competent in implementing Brexit. Like you, I hope that the government's competence improves and that we are able to locate and exploit any opportunities that it provides.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote