View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 21:36   #2635
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am sure that will raise a giggle in certain remote and unfathomable places on this planet.

Don’t give up the day job just yet.

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

I am happy to say that I am complete agreement with you on this.

I am not one of those who believed that there would be no issues regarding Brexit. I simply believed, and still do, that the advantages of leaving were more important than the disadvantages.
Oh crap…..

I’m yet to see any of the advantages or signs of advantages, but as before I hope we get them.

My biggest concern now is having a competent enough government to deliver these imho ‘supposed advantages’