View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 21:32   #2634
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post

I didn't know bots laughed
I am sure that will raise a giggle in certain remote and unfathomable places on this planet.

Don’t give up the day job just yet.

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Fair points , I guess it can be asked if the juice is worth the squeeze and that will always be a personal decision.
to add I might also be slightly more confident in our situation if we had any sign of a competent government.

I do seem however to remember that many people (I don’t mean you) who were advocating to leave stating quite clearly that there would be no issues and those those issues which we are seeing we’re deemed as project fear. Now, I’m not saying that everything we are currently facing is 100% due to us leaving but it plays it’s percentage part.

The worst thing i think is that the way that the two camps have vilified each other, it’s operating at an almost extremist level with shouts of treason and racism being used to classify the masses on either side.

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

You’re right, it shouldn’t, but, there are those that would seek to blame covid for everything, as there are those that would choose to try and blame
Brexit for everything.
I am happy to say that I am complete agreement with you on this.

I am not one of those who believed that there would be no issues regarding Brexit. I simply believed, and still do, that the advantages of leaving were more important than the disadvantages.