View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 21:08   #2629
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Who'd have thought regaining sovereignty would amount to snivelling about which world leader was the latest to be mean to us
Your perspective on things never fails to make me laugh, TheDaddy.

You must see a very black world out there.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Indeed, however, to counter you then have some of those who voted/wanted to leave who refuse to accept that Brexit plays any part whatsoever in any of the current issues that the country faces.

Guilt on both sides

I won’t use the term Brexiteer as I don’t believe it should be used as an insult
to those that made a democratise choice.
Ah, yes, democracy should never be forgotten in this debate.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t discourage those with a totalitarian mindset from trying to find every sensationalist headline suggesting that we made a gargantuan mistake, even though the decision has now been made.

I think Brexiteers always knew that the ‘remoaners’ would try to point out that everything that went wrong after Brexit was due to Brexit. But as time goes on, that will become more and more difficult to justify.

Maybe we should just let these short-sighted people have their day. After all, the truth of the matter will become undeniable with time.