Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 09:10   #6850
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Dare I say if such an incoherent decision was made by regulators outside the umbrella of British Exceptionalism some on the forum would be crying foul.

If you are 16, a few months older than a 15 year old who can “safely” go into school and mix with hundreds of households in the same GCSE courses, maskless, without distancing, why would you bother?
My guess (and it is just a guess) is that things might be tweaked so years 11 (15-16) and 12 (16-17) will be vaccinated as a whole rather than doing things by age. It would make a hell of a lot more sense.

I have already been winding up my needle-phobic 15 year old that she is getting a vaccination for her birthday. She is not happy but my 13 year old is laughing like a drain!

(she knows that she should get the jab and her options are very limited in our house about vaccines with two scientist parents)