View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 17:25   #1483
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Why not just leave it to the population to decide what they want to watch.

The EU is a bureaucratic, stifling entity. It is also extremely spiteful.

I am surprised that you continue to defend the EU, Andrew. Yes, there are consequences for leaving, but the EU is hell bent on making things as difficult as possible.

Perhaps we should retaliate, although I hesitate to advocate playing these childish games.
I'm not defending the EU, I'm pointing out that this is less the EU being nasty to us and more the consequence of our status now being that of a third country.

I'm not the only person on this thread to point this out so if you don't like my answer, please read Chris's or jonbxx's answers instead.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 22-06-2021 at 17:29.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote