View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 17:00   #1480
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Be that as it may (or otherwise), you still doggedly refuse to acknowledge the EU's nastiness towards the UK as evidenced in many current contentious areas.
I've condemned the EU when it's been at fault eg AstraZeneca situation and I'm no fan of Macron, to put it mildly!
It would be easier for me to condemn or defend it all the time, but I try to focus on the facts not the factions.
I certainly don't play the victim card for the UK and don't advocate such an approach. We a third country now and need to take the rough with the smooth.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote