View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 15:32   #1467
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's not hypocritical to accept that British content is unlikely to count as European content for the purposes of EU quotas, as we've actually left the EU. It's called facing up to reality and moving on. Sorry, Seph, but that's what you need to do.
It's the EU that is being hypocritical. We are right, not hypocritical, to object to their programme of punishment.

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Why do you seem to think we have some god given right to retain the benefits that came as part of our membership of the EU when we're no longer members ?
I never said it was a God given right nor implied it. I'm attacking their hypocrisy, their retributive nature and their sheer unfriendliness. Boris needs to lay off pretending they're our friends. They are the enemy.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote