View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 14:02   #6817
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you will only notice the bad cyclist the rest will pass by your radar. Can you ever remember turning to your partner and saying "hey that cyclist is riding responsibly" ?

My daughter nearly got run over by a car driver running a red light at a crossing the other day. Drivers are the scourge of the roads. See I did it then. Should not throw stones in glass houses. TBH I do not think I have ever been a passenger in a car where on the journey they have not gone over the speed limit or run a light what I would consider to late
Well, there's enough bad cyclists in my area for the distinction to be one only for discussion here.

The debate I've introduced here is the narrow (yet widespread) annoyance posed by two abreast cyclists and pelotons on narrow country roads. There is no personal injury involved here, just the annoyance of arrogant so and sos, out in force, on roads that enable people to travel from A to B in a timely manner - except when these inconsiderate cyclists cause a whole queue of motorists behind them

The bad car drivers have nothing to do with this - a totally different discussion.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote