View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 13:39   #6816
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
We're only talking about the bad cyclists. From my observation they vastly outnumber the "good" cyclists.

I hasn't even started on the red-light busters, riding across pedestrian crossings, deliberately riding on the carriageway despite provided cycle lanes.

Total scourge (except the rare good ones).

you will only notice the bad cyclist the rest will pass by your radar. Can you ever remember turning to your partner and saying "hey that cyclist is riding responsibly" ?

My daughter nearly got run over by a car driver running a red light at a crossing the other day. Drivers are the scourge of the roads. See I did it then. Should not throw stones in glass houses. TBH I do not think I have ever been a passenger in a car where on the journey they have not gone over the speed limit or run a light what I would consider to late
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote