View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 11:46   #6811
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You realise that with the move to electric there isn't going to be any emissions, by your logic none of us will have anything to pay except they're talking about charging us by the mile to replace the lost fuel duty, presumably you're fine with that applying to push bikes to

Of of course, they'll find something else to tax on. Which will probably be where price per mile charging comes in...

As others have mentioned, the guvmin appear to be very keen for people to get 'on their bikes' can't see them introducing anything to dissuade it

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
But you're drifting from the point. On the curving country roads, the ride 2 abreast at best and in Peloton formation at worst. You can't get past them and they know it. Scourge doesn't cover it!
It would appear that you seem to believe you have divine right to pass cyclists ?

As i on a motorbike, can easily outpace & manoeuvre you in a car. I'd presume you would have no issue with me smashing your wing mirror off should you impede my progress.

Cagers