Thread: General Analogue Cable Memories
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:49   #49
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Analogue Cable Memories

We had Comtel here too - still have the Comtel branded phone sockets on the wall.

We had two tv boxes installed and already has satellite tv.

When they thought they had finished the install I complained about the poor picture and gave an example on screen. They said it was a perfect picture and I agreed - so I switched away from the satellite box to the cable box and they saw what I was complaining about - and they agreed.

When we got it Comtel were about to launch their own ondemand film service - but it never happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
Comtel installed my cable with a black I think it was a 4000 box many years ago.

It had a pass thru for analogue TV

Last edited by ozsat; 05-08-2018 at 09:54.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote