Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 20:49   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
The Expanse

http://www.syfy.com/theexpanse/about

"Hundreds of years in the future, humans have colonized the solar system. The U.N. controls Earth. Mars is an independent military power. The planets rely on the resources of the Asteroid Belt, where air and water are more precious than gold. For decades, tensions have been rising between these three places. Earth, Mars and the Belt are now on the brink of war. And all it will take is a single spark"

Thought I would create a thread and no one else has yet. We are up to 1x08 and I must say I am really enjoying it. It is great to have some proper pure space sci-fi again which isn't as cheesy as stuff like Dark Matter. I would recommend it to anyone and the only thing I will say is you need to watch the first 4 eps to get into it. It has been likened to series like BSG and GoT where it just drops you right into the middle of something and it takes time to work out who is who and what is going on.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote