Thread: Netflix Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 13:40   #13
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Stranger Things 3 coming July 4th 2019

yup, I was the same. I didn't watch season 1 when it aired because I was too busy with other stuff and I heard nothing but good things about it. About a month or so before season 2 aired last year a friend at work was absolutely hyper about it and came running up to me wanting to talk about it because she assumed I would have seen it. After listening to her go on and on about it I came home and watched all of season 1 across two days. I am glad I was able to binge watch it because it is so good that I don't think I could wait a week between each episode. I thought season 2 was even better than season 1 and I couldn't wait for it once I had seen season 1. I remember having a whinge back in January when they announced the season 3 premiere date because I hate being teased. I have had to wait 6 flipping months!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote