Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 11:34   #272
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

I can understand people loving Dani and being upset by what happened but in terms of my realism factor ask yourself what you would have done in that situation. I have been having a GoT lunch with a friend every week this season so we can talk about the most recent ep and what we want to happen in the next ep. To put things in perspective, after ep 4 and Missandei dying, bearing in mind that I had no idea what was going to happen in ep 5 and often what we want to happen doesn't, I told my friend how I felt and that if I was Dani I have been screwed over enough by trying to do the right thing and I would execute Tyrion and burn Kingslanding to the ground. It isn't very often that things have gone the way I wanted them to in GoT but I was overjoyed when she lost it and levelled the place. It is in keeping with her primary goal of breaking the wheel anyway. Kingslanding was the symbol of everything that was wrong with the world and she has got rid of it. They surprised me a bit at the end by finding representatives of the noble houses to sit on a council because I was expecting one of the Starks to kill Dani and the Starks to rule Westeros from Winterfell but how it ended is good enough for me.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote