Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 19:34   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Picard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Do Amazon release ratings ?
not officially for every series but I am sure they'll been keen to tout them if they are good and I imagine the media will be filing official requests for them because everyone is going to want a comparison between Discovery and Picard and I think Netflix/CBS and Amazon are eager to know which is the winning formula with viewers. I think the popular acclaim of The Orville has already steered them in the right direction. It is really sad but in terms of learning, the interesting thing for me now in terms pure Trek and going back to its roots is whether or not we can get a proper space intro/title sequence with a proper theme. I don't want to jinx it but I am very hopeful it will all be done properly and we'll love it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote