View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 22:54   #18
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Charge your cars on VMs Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I suspect that most people will do as they do with their mobile phones and leave their electric car to charge overnight.
That's actually what I'm getting at. People are used to popping in to a fuel station when the car is running low on fuel, then popping out a couple of minutes later with a full tank. That's not feasible with electric cars, but assuming your house (or wherever you are sleeping, if you aren't at home) has a free charging point, there's nothing stopping you charging the car overnight. I believe with most cars, you can connect to them with an app, so you can check the car while it is charging. Another alternative is provide stuff for people to do while the car is charging. People won't mind waiting a couple of hours if they can go see a film, eat or go shopping. As long as they have time, of course.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote