View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 20:02   #1529
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t see how you think we get less, unless you are referring to sport.

I have already addressed your point about paying twice. I was right when I said you don’t take in the replies to the points you make.
It’s just a paradox to consistently claim their offering is poor yet here we are.

We clearly get less. The further splintering of rights by studio across different platforms means we can no longer enjoy from the traditional incumbents using economies of scale to bring us more content.

Indeed, even Channel 4 and Five would previously have had a decent offering of US content slipping down to them now being retained by studio run streaming services. You yourself have post countless times this to be the case, and a lowering of quality of what is left over for what you deem “linear” channels in a poorly defined way.

Who pays for that? Philanthropic studios?

No, the mugs. The end user.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote