Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 20:12   #2339
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
If the law supported such a request then outrage would be wrong.

Please find where the law has been broken in Mr Farage's case. If you can, as a confirmed leaver I will support you and anyone else to force a legal resolution.

Put up or shut up!
I didn't say it was against the law. I said it would be against Parliamentary rules, I think it's a law, if he did this as an MP. I literally do not know if the same applies for the EU. You would hope so.

As for criticism I think I'll continue and ignore your demand to 'shut up' since I want to hold politicians to a higher standard than not breaking the law. Although in case I have not been particularly animated about Farage's funding other than to point out that it's a valid question for the media to ask.

Last edited by Damien; 19-05-2019 at 20:16.