View Single Post
Old 21-04-2013, 18:06   #1
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Early upgrade, in contract

Blackberry contract ends in December this year, would there be much of a penalty if I went to Virgin and asked to change my phone & contract before December? Am going to pop into the shop down town on Tuesday to talk to them, but just looking for some info before then.

Basically, despite everything I have tried from Virgin and on here, I cannot get a signal in my house. I have to go right to the bottom of the garden before getting a weak signal. I've tried it with WiFi enabled, disabled, changing channels for WiFi, etc but nothing has helped. I fail to see why I should fork out £9.99 a month for a phone I cannot use in the house. Everyone else can use their mobiles indoors, even my sister who has the exact same Blackberry as me.

I was thinking of going for a Nokia or Samsung as I have never had problems with them in the past.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote