View Single Post
Old 19-10-2019, 21:00   #8
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Mobile Pay As You Go plan change

That must only be for heavy PAYG customers, minimums like those for calls and text would be extreme for the others. And given they have only just recently moved many to Simply 8p it clearly isn't for everyone.

The £2 for 200MB has been their (ridiculous) PAYG data charge for a while.

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

I know someone who isn't a particularly heavy user that wasn't moved to Simply 8p in September so I expect there might be a 3rd tier, a middle tier between the one on this new article and Simply 8p that they may be moving the remaining customers onto.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

I found the link on the Virgin Mobile forums.
https://virginmedia.com/paygnov

They are clearly sending different changes to different customers, and clearly they sent it to the wrong people in some instances and hence the newspaper article.

Hopefully they will fix it.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote