View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 12:03   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Virgin Mobile Pay As You Go plan change

Looks like Virgin Mobile (UK) are consolidating their legacy (no longer sold) Pay As You Go plans/tariffs.

It seems they are all being moved to the Simply 8p plan. This is an existing Virgin Media Customer-only plan, however there are some differences to it now for the few that were already on it, e.g. texts are getting cheaper and voicemail is becoming free (it was one of the strange legacy plans that introduced paid voicemail).

Anyway Virgin Mobile PAYG customers are being texted about it. I can't say for sure it's all Legacy plans. I just know that the text has been received by people I know are on different PAYG plans/tariffs.

The move is happening on the 17th September.

More information can be found here.
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/payg-change
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote