Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2005, 20:17   #82
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Joke Thread (Part 2)

Sven Goran Ericsson, David Beckham and Millionaire

The England Football Coach, Sven Goran Ericsson is appearing on "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"

He has reached the million pound question and Chris Tarrant says, "Right Sven, this one is for a million pounds, and remember you still have two lifelines left, so please take your time.

Here's your question : What type of animal lives in a Sett?"
Is it,
A) a badger
B) a ferret
C) a mole OR
D) a cuckoo?

Remember that he's from Sweden and some unusual English words may not be known to him. Sven ponders for a while, and says, "No, I'm sorry Chris, I'm not sure. I'll have to go 50:50. "Right, Sven, we'll take away two wrong answers and you are left with BADGER and CUCKOO.

Sven has a long think, then scratches his head and says, "No, Chris, I'm still not sure. I'll phone a friend" "Who are you going to call, Sven?", asks Chris.

"Hmmmmm, I think I'll call David Beckham", says Sven.

So Chris telephones David Beckham. "David, this is Chris Tarrant from 'Who wants to be a Millionaire?'. I've got Sven Goran Ericsson here and with your help he could win a million pounds. The next voice you ill
hear will be Sven's".

"Hello, David" says Sven. "It's the boss here. What type of animal lives in a sett? Is it a badger or a cuckoo?"

"It's a badger, boss", says David without any hesitation.

"Are you sure, son?" asks Sven.

"Definitely, boss. One hundred per cent. It's a badger. Definitely."

"Right, Chris," says Sven, "I'll go with David. The answer's a badger."

"Is that your final answer, Sven?" asks Chris.

"Yes!" says Sven.

"That's the correct answer, you've won the million pounds!!"

Wild celebrations ensue in the studio .....

Next morning at football training, Sven calls David across. "Son, that was brilliant last night. I thought I might be taking a gamble giving you a call, but you played a blinder! But how did you know that a badger lives in a sett?"

"Oh ..., I didn't, boss." replies David, "but everyone knows a cuckoo lives in a clock"
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote